Welcome to Wagner College!
The New Student Form will help us get to know more about you. Additionally, the form provides the College with information to create your course schedule, a housing assignment for resident students, and gives you the opportunity to register for both on campus parking and Spiro Sports Center access.
Plan to spend 30 minutes completing this form. You will not have the ability to stop, save, and return at another time; the form must be completed in one sitting.
Some information to prepare before starting:
- Have information about your extra curricular involvement and any Advanced Placement exams from high school
- Have a photo ready to upload for your ID card
The form also includes two short answer responses. It is recommended that you write your answers before beginning the New Student Form. The short answer questions are:
- Have your parent or guardian readily accessible (the form requires education and employment information)
- What book has changed the way you think? Please elaborate on how this book changed your perspective.
- Describe a time in your life when you were faced with a challenge, adversity, or loss. How did you respond? What did you do to overcome the situation?
If you have any questions about the New Student Form, please e mail
or call the Office of Admissions at 1-800-221-1010.